Sunday, August 30, 2009

Top 10 Highlights of Taking a Trip to Portland

Admittedly only peripherally related to kid lit, but we have the photographic evidence, and it is my blog, so allow a bit of self-indulgence, the link to kid lit will eventually be in evidence.

Lest you think I value my offspring to lightly, I will clarify that the order of the countdown has more to do with chronology than esteem.

#10 - Being accompanied by my vivacious and raucous 17-year-old daughter. Who, for the purposes of this blog, will be called Trixie. She has been known to break the sound barrier in her high school, and charm the dickens out of surly shop keepers and grizzled policeman. She is also the designated photographer of my goings on. All documentation in photographic form is courtesy of her more than burgeoning talent, with the following exception.


1 comment:

  1. What were you two up to?! LMAO! Now I know why i have been bannished form these grily outings! Smoochies! Gary (at home with the animals)

    ReplyDelete